Date(s) - 11/04/2017 - 13/04/2017
Burrowing Owl Estate Winery
Watercolour Workshop with Lian Quan Zhen at Burrowing Owl Winery
Join internationally acclaimed artist and instructor Lian Quan Zhen in a watercolour workshop at Burrowing Owl Estate Winery. This 3-day workshop will appeal to all levels of skill and interest. It will be a hands-on intensive program, designed to improve watercolour techniques and to develop an appreciation and understanding of his unique “Color Pouring and Blending” method.
This workshop includes, in addition to daily instruction:
- 4 nights in a private ensuite room in the Burrowing Owl Guest House
- a wine country breakfast each morning for those staying in the Guest House
- a welcome wine reception for all participants on the Monday evening prior to the start of the workshop
- a gourmet lunch on the Tuesday and Wednesday. On Thursday artists will be served lunch at the highly acclaimed Sonora Room Restaurant located at the winery
- a wind-up critique on the 3rd day, including a wine and cheese reception.
For more information regarding rates, schedules, and availability please contact the workshop coordinator Donna Goett at [email protected] or cell # 250-486-2266.
To reserve Guest House Accommodation please call 1-877-498-0620
Click here for more information: 2017-spring-watercolour-workshop-docx_edited