We like to have fun.
With summertime concerts, a wine-soaked half-marathon, pig roast, grape stomp, and winter festival, we can give you a reason to get festive – any time of year.
Run, jog, or walk a slightly smaller version of Marathon du Medoc – France’s annual marathon where contestants run from winery to winery, glass in hand. The Half-Corked Marathon is 17km long with more than a dozen wineries and one stellar set of bragging rights.
Taste your way through more than 50 wineries, all under one tent (well, maybe three tents). Each fall, The Festival of the Grape is a grape-stomping, lawn dancing good time.
Whether it’s eating pulled pork in a farmer’s field or jogging in an oversized tomato suit, we know how to have a good time.
- On a warm summer evening, soak up songs at Music in the Park.
- Impress your friends with newfound chef skills. Take a cooking class at local winery.
- Photo buff? Hike McIntyre Bluff. See the sky and wildlife through your lens.
- There are 28,000 bird species around. Try to count a few on a hike, bike or kayak. You might spot an owl.
- Dance the night away at an outdoor concert at a winery, wine in hand.
- Catch the big one…or brag about the one that got away at some of the best trout fishing spots around.
- Pause on a winter hike, and listen to the snow fall.
- Improve your swing — the golf version, not the dance — at a nationally acclaimed course.
- Hit the ice on Vaseux Lake. Drop a fishing line or grab your skates.
- Cultivate a moment, or the makings of a fresh pie. Pick some juicy fruit, fresh from the tree.