Rest your head, and relax.
Camp under the open sky, with the moon for a flashlight and the stars as your map. Visit a winery and stay for the night…in the lap of luxury. Pitch a tent, plug in, draw a bath – however you travel, we have a place to rest your head.
From pack in or drive up, there’s a campsite waiting for your roasted marshmallows and campfire stories – family friendly or remote hideaway. Got an RV? No problem. Year-round sites offer everything from comfortable clubhouses to laundry facilities. Traveling friendships are often formed over late-night road stories.
Spoil yourself at a B&B or luxury winery guesthouse. Why? We say why not. Small town hospitality means freshly baked bread, sensational seasonal fruit dishes, and a hearty breakfast to fortify the most ardent adventure seeker.
- On a warm summer evening, soak up songs at Music in the Park.
- Impress your friends with newfound chef skills. Take a cooking class at local winery.
- Photo buff? Hike McIntyre Bluff. See the sky and wildlife through your lens.
- There are 28,000 bird species around. Try to count a few on a hike, bike or kayak. You might spot an owl.
- Dance the night away at an outdoor concert at a winery, wine in hand.
- Catch the big one…or brag about the one that got away at some of the best trout fishing spots around.
- Pause on a winter hike, and listen to the snow fall.
- Improve your swing — the golf version, not the dance — at a nationally acclaimed course.
- Hit the ice on Vaseux Lake. Drop a fishing line or grab your skates.
- Cultivate a moment, or the makings of a fresh pie. Pick some juicy fruit, fresh from the tree.